The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco Bay Area that provides strategic consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of non-profit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS partners with our non-profit clients -- to help them achieve their missions and create tangible values for their communities. CLASS’s business consulting services includes the following business categories: Strategy, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, and Information Technology.
We are looking for highly motivated and committed professionals to join our volunteer-driven Team.
All volunteering positions at Class Consulting Group are unpaid
Position Type: Volunteering/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full time job)
Location: 1250 Oakmead Parkway, Suite #210, Sunnyvale, CA
- Lead projects/project teams and report to Practice Lead in related business category
- Mentor and coach senior or new associates
- Conduct need assessments and develop/review business proposals for client projects
- Lead consultants in providing in-depth quantitative and qualitative analysis related to legal, regulatory, market, industry, and financials
- Develop business solutions or roadmaps through research, analytics, insights, modeling in line with the long-term vision and mission of our non-profit clients, while benchmarking industry best practices
- Prepare reports and presentations to internal or external stakeholders
- Act as a subject matter expert to provide thought leadership through ongoing client project advisory, creating white papers and articles
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Prior 5 to 8 years of professional experience in one of these business categories: Strategy, Sales/Marketing, HR, Account/Finance, or IT
- Prior strategy and consulting background is a great plus
- Strong skills in Research, Communications, Writing, and Presentation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong financial & business acumen for analysis, modeling and tracking of quantitative and qualitative business data and metrics; the ability to extrapolate meaning from such analyses, modeling and tracking
- Team players and commitment to deliver results
- Advanced level of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Positive attitude and commitment to projects
- Must be willing to commit 1+ year
- Meetings: 2 in person and 2 conference calls
- Time: Minimum 5 hours [ excluding meeting time
- Should have passion for serving community.
- Should be reliable.
- Should have a sense of humor.
- Should have the emotional maturity to be able to work in teams without formal hierarchy.
- Leadership development opportunity
- Professional networking opportunity
- Learning and training opportunity
- Fulfilling experience to make a tangible impact on your communities
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please submit an online application by [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/] or register with us through [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register]. Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal employment opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Sr. Associate - BD
- Web Designer
- Manager - Client Relations &...
- Web Designers
- Associate Director - Process,...
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- Manager - Business Process...
- Sr. Associate – BPM – General...
- BD & Marketing Chair
- Project Management...
- Director - BD
- Treasurer and Officer
- Associate Director - New &...
- Board Member - Board of Directors
- Project Manager
- Strategy Consulting Manager
- Human Resources Chair
- Associate Director - IT, Digital...
- Project Management...
- Director - BPM