Dance Studio Volunteers
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where5965 North Clark Street"Honorary Joel Hall Way"Chicago, IL 60660
Joel Hall Dancers & Center (JHDC) - a 501c3 non-profit organization - is seeking Volunteers to assist with our Guest Services operations at our Edgewater Dance Studio to include greeting visitors, checking in students and answering the phone. If you have community service hours to complete, or if you just have some free time and are able to volunteer with us, JHDC needs your help!
Tasks associated with this role include, but are not limited to:
- Welcoming & directing guests, and checking in students at the Studio.
- Answering the phone & directing calls.
- Explaining JHDC dance programs, classes and services to interested individuals and parents.
- Assisting with light administrative and organizational tasks (making copies, faxing, filing, etc.)
- Maintaining a clean, professional work environment
As a special "thank you" for your Volunteer Service ... you have the opportunity to earn up to $50 per month of JHDC in-Studio dance class credits, to be used by you OR a family member, based on the number of hours you work each month!
For an interview, please contact JHDC’s Studio Manager, Mary Benker at
773-293-0900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- Min. 3 hours/week; Flexible shifts 8:30 am - 10 pm
- Flexible Schedule; JHDC Studio is open 7 days a week.