Arlington Public Library is starting a Job Club program this fall. At the job club, job seekers and coaches will work together on interviewing skills, resume writing, job applications and more. Computer skills (for resume and job apps) and professional experience would be helpful!
We will schedule based on volunteer availability and we can deploy clubs out to all library branches!
Some characteristics required by volunteers are below:
- Have a friendly and positive approach
- Good communication skills
- Able to relate to all people of different backgrounds & walks of life
- Have good computer skills with email, internet, job searching, resumes and applications
- Can work independently and follow instructions
Please Contact: Abeeda.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Education
- Basic Computer Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- Internet Research
- Reading / Writing
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- They would meet once or twice a month.
- Apply online www.arlingtonlibrary.org/volunteer