The primary purpose of an Administrative Intern is to provide administrative assistance to office staff in a variety of ways.
Essential Jobs Functions/Responsibilities:
- Stewards the philosophy/mission of Palladium Hospice and Palliative Care which focuses on overriding values of human dignity and respectful response to the needs of persons with life threatening/terminal and/or chronic illnesses.
- Assist in implementing day-to-day functions of the office.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, meeting, seminar & manual materials, and spreadsheets as needed or requested by the corporate office staff.
- Create and proofread written material with a high level of accuracy and a minimum of supervision.
- Answer telephone and route calls promptly. Take and disseminate messages when necessary. Respond to inquiries in a courteous manner.
- Prepare outgoing company material upon request: copy, bind and mail.
- Maintain functionality of copiers/printers in the office.
- Perform other related assignments as required.
Applicant is required to submit an application, copy of resume, favorably pass a background check, drug test, and 2-step PPD (tuberculosis) test, and attend orientation. Applicant must have reliable transportation, a current driver's license and proof of automobile insurance.
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 x per week, 3 hrs per day
- Drug screen, current PPD test, health assessment, 2 forms of I.D., and proof of auto insurance.