Provide support by functioning as an escort for patients, a host/hostess for families and an assistant to staff in the Cancer Center.
- Visit with guests and patients.
- Provide basic comfort measures to patients.
- Stock and maintain supplies.
- Periodically organize/clean storage space.
- Distribute appointment notices.
- Assist with way finding for patients and guests.
- Operate DVD/VCR players.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours weekly
- Join Project HEAL
- General Orientation Tour Guide
- Pet Partners (Animal Assisted...
- STEP Force - Emergency Trauma...
- Bird Buddy - Melrose
- Hospice Volunteer
- Heart Failure Support Group Helper
- Recovery Plus - Recovery Coaches
- Monticello Same Day Surgery...
- Clara's House
- Resident Helper / 1:1 - Melrose
- Cardiac Rehab
- Life Legacy Hospice Volunteers
- STEP Force (Speedy Transport...
- St. Benedict Senior Community -...
- Medical Alert Service...
- Auxiliary - Paynesville
- Hospice Bereavement Volunteer
- Stearns Place - Paynesville
- Red Cross Blood Drive Helper -...