There’s no better way to start your weekend than by taking in the fresh air at a local park and getting your hands dirty! Come find out for yourself by coming out to Forest Park and volunteering with the Green Everett Partnership! Help us to improve the habitat of this park by removing invasive weeds and spreading mulch to add nutrients back to the forest. Restoration work parties are a great way to give back to Everett Parks, meet new neighbors, build community, and burn calories!
What to bring: Come dressed to work outside (rain or shine) with sturdy shoes. Bring a water bottle to stay hydrated. Tools, work gloves, light snacks and coffee provided.
Where to meet: Park in the upper parking lot, past the Rec Office. We will meet at the picnic shelter next to Cedar Hall, which is just east of the playground near the tennis courts.
Youth volunteers: If you are under 18 and attending the event without a parent or guardian, please come to the event with a Youth Waiver signed by a parent or guardian. The Green Everett Partnership youth release waiver can be found here.
RSVP for the event by contacting email@example.com / 425-238-0065
IMPORTANT: Do not leave valuables in your car. Leave computers at home, keep other valuables that you need to have out of site or with you during the event.
The Green Everett Partnership Vision: Healthy forested parklands supported by an aware and engaged community in which individuals, neighborhoods, nonprofits, businesses, and city government are all working together to protect and maintain their valuable public resources.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Green Puyallup Day @ Bradley...
- Volunteer to Help Everett's...
- Get Outside and Volunteer for...
- Green Tacoma Day @ Wapato Hills...
- Help Everett's Forests!
- Green Tacoma Day @ Oak Tree Park
- Inaugural Green Snoqualmie...
- Save the Salmon and Volunteer on...
- Volunteer in Everett's Forests!
- Green Puyallup Day @ Meeker Creek
- Green Tacoma Day @ Ryan's park
- Green Puyallup Day @ Silver Creek
- Volunteer for Snoqualmie’s...
- Green Tacoma Day @ Wapato Park
- Green Tacoma Day @ Titlow Park
- Volunteer with your photography...
- Green Tacoma Day @ Franklin Park
- Green Tacoma Day @ McKinley Park
- Plant a Tree in Everett for...