Marketing and Publicity Coordinator
Girls Are Powerful Organization
About Girls Are Powerful
Girls Are Powerful is an inclusive, girl-focused organization with a social mission to empower girls to foster strength of character, change the way they view and feel about themselves and embrace their unique individuality. As a growing organization, we are looking to add volunteers to our team to help us take our mission to the next level!
We are looking for someone to help with marketing and publicity for Girls Are Powerful. Duties include creating a marketing plan around our events and executing on this plan. It also includes posting events to local community boards, online websites, and social media pages.
Additional Responsibilities may include the following:
Engaging with the founder on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing and social media campaigns. Assist with gathering data for marketing reports and supporting a variety of marketing and advertising programs.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote the organization and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
- Degree in Marketing or in Pursuit of Marketing Degree
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
Attention To Detail, Creativity, Passion for Helping Others, Empowerment, Positive Personality
About Girls Are Powerful Organization
P.O. Box 280462, St. Paul, MN 55128, US
To build and enhance the self esteem of girls and young women by inspiring them to recognize and embrace their natural qualities of beauty, uniqueness, confidence, intellect and determination.
Girls Are Powerful is a 501c3 non-profit organization with a social mission to empower girls to foster strength of character, change the way they view and feel about themselves and embrace their unique individuality. Through our key initiatives we work to carry out our vision to "support and create a generation of girls and young women who are confident, maintain positive relationships, make positive decisions and exhibit responsible behaviors by embracing their power."