We are looking for someone to help with marketing and publicity for Girls Are Powerful. Duties includes creating a marketing plan around our events and executing on this plan. Also includes posting events to local community boards, online websites and social media pages.
Additional Resposiblities may include the following:
Engaging with founder on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing and social media campaigns.
Assist with gathering data for marketing reports and supporting a variety of marketing and advertising programs.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
Attention To Detail, Creativity, Passion for Helping Others, Empowerment, Positive Personality
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment