Volunteer opportunity to program manage a multi-faceted department providing forensic mental health services to immigrants and refugees who are working with attorneys in connection with deportation and removal proceedings, extreme hardship waivers, U-visas and T-visas, mitigation evaluations for immigrants in the criminal justice system, and unaccompanied minors seeking asylum.
Oversee marketing of FACTR's services to attorneys and non-profit organizations, ensure that the law library is managed and available to clinical forensic evaluators writing reports for attorney clients, supervise clinic operations to ensure streamlined processes and HIPAA compliance. The role will also be to build strategic alliances with partner organizations to secure funding for mental health services for immigrants/refugees in the Bay Area and for immigration forensics training provided to forensic mental health clinicians in the agency and community.
This volunteer position is 10-15 hours per week, with about 2-4 hours in the FACTR office for team meetings and outreach/attendance at meetings in the community. Some of the work can be done remotely. Please send us your resume. Many thanks!
- Program Management
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
- Immigration Law
- Counseling / Mental Health
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 22
- 10-15 hours per week, flexible hours, min. 6 mos.
- Good communications skills, and experience with immigration law issues or forensic mental health
- Marketing Intern, Volunteer
- Associate Finance Manager
- Associate Research and Training...
- Clinical Supervisor
- Executive Assistant
- Associate Theatre Director for...
- Copywriter - Volunteer Opportunity
- Associate Marketing Manager
- General Program Manager
- Fund Development Officer
- Marketing Coordinator for all...
- Associate Artistic Director, TEA...
- Associate Clinical Operations...
- Administrative Assistant
- Associate Art Director for FACTR
- Producer for Social Justice...
- Producer/Art Director for TEA...
- Operations Assistant
- Office Manager