Producer/ Artistic Director for TEA (Theatre for Empowerment and Advocacy), a social justice, Witness Theatre approach
1. Using Devised Theatre, theatre of the Oppressed methods, Associate Director assists in:
- the development and direction of theatrical productions of stories of Immigrants and Refugees, with first focus on DACA/DAPA stories
- the Collection DACA/DAPA success stories
- Recruitment of actors, script-writers, set and prop designers
- Finding venues for performances
- Arrangement of videography for project
- Distribution of video through YouTube and CreaTV, San Jose'
- Fundraising for the project
- Program Development and Grant-Writing
- Exhibition Arts
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10 hours per week min.
- Marketing Intern, Volunteer
- Volunteer Scriptwriter for...
- Volunteer Program Associate for...
- Grant Writer
- Executive Assistant
- Theatre Director for Community...
- Public Information Officer
- Marketing Coordinator -Forensic...
- Event Director
- Programs Manager (Forensic...
- Development Officer for Fund...
- Associate Artistic Director, TEA...
- Clinic Operations Manager for...
- Administrative Assistant
- Producer for Social Justice...
- Producer/Art Director for TEA...
- Office Manager
- Program Manager- Forensic Mental...