Fund Development Officer
16 people are interested
FACTR is looking for multiple candidates to serve as volunteer Fund Development professionals to support FACTR's work with the immigrant and refugee communities. In one of these roles, you will identify possible funding sources such as grants, donor, in-kind and crowd-funding donation opportunities. You will have experience in the field of non-profit donations or be interested in learning and gaining experience from this opportunity. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills. A background in sales, PR/marketing or fund-raising is helpful but not required. Some prior grant writing and major donor campaign experience is preferred. Specific Responsibilities:
- Organize and implement donor campaign for the agency
- Develo and oversee crowd-funding campaigns.
- Research grant opportunities with government, corporate and non-profit organizations.
- Plan and manage grant proposal timelines.
- Manage communications with grant writer volunteers writing FACTR grant proposals.
- Review grant drafts prior to submission.
- Prepare required summary reports after grants are awarded.
- Ensure that fund development is carried out in keeping with the organization’s values and mission.
Local (San Jose/Bay Area) Time per week: 5-10 hours Flexible, work from home
25 N 14th StreetSuite 505San Jose, CA 95112
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- 5-10 hours per week