Wells Bring Hope drills wells to bring safe water and sanitation to rural villages in Niger, West Africa, the poorest country in the world. Our mission is to save lives with safe water. The burden of getting water falls on women and girls which means that girls can't go to school and women can't work to earn money for their families. All that changes when a well is drilled in a village. Your help is more than just a drop in the bucket. It transforms lives for generations to come.
Community Outreach Manager
We are looking for a Community Outreach Manager to:
- Manage clubs, teams, groups that have committed to supporting WBH (currently relatively few)
- Willing to reach out and share WBH’s mission and vision with communities such as religious and educational institutions, college and high school clubs, etc.
- Good and oral communication skills
- Outgoing /comfortable making informal presentations
- Good organizational skills
- Capable of managing/supporting a club within a school or community group that has committed to supporting Wells Bring Hope
- Assist them with fundraising ideas, ways to generate support among their classmates, fellow congregants, other community constituents
- May need to reach out to new community groups to let them know about WBH and generate excitement about working with/supporting us
- Passionate about Wells Bring Hope mission and vision (please find out more about us at www.wellsbringhope.org before applying)
- Available 3-4 hours a week
- Reach out to communities who express interest and tell about WBH (rather than actively seeking out new prospects). But perhaps manager would reach out to their own networks/contacts.
- Actively engage people and organizations, and encourage them to participate in WBH related campaigns / activities.
- As appropriate, schedule speakers from our WBH speaker team to speak at various meetings and classes
- Act as a liaison between WBH and various communities
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you! Please email your resume to email@example.com
- Program Management
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-4 hours a week