Community Outreach Manager
We are looking for a Community Outreach Volunteer to:
- Organize and manage a club, team, group to commit to supporting WBH (currently relatively few)
- Reach out and share WBH’s mission and vision with your communities such as educational and religious institutions, college and high school clubs, etc.
- Good oral communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- 1-2 hours a month
- Act as a liaison between WBH and your school clubs and or community group, etc.
- Provide support, guidance, and direction to the organization that is supporting WBH
- As appropriate, schedule speakers from our WBH speaker team to speak at various meetings or classes,etc.
Who are we? Wells Bring Hope drills wells to bring safe water to rural villages in Niger, West Africa, one of the poorest countries in the world. We are committed to saving lives with safe water and providing sustainable solutions to transform lives. The burden of fetching water falls upon women, preventing the young girls from attending school and women from working productively for their families. Not only do we drill wells, but we also provide microfinance training for women after their time is freed up from the endless walking to get water for their families.
We are an all-volunteer organization, with just one paid employee, and we look upon our volunteers as essential team members who all work together to save lives with safe water in West Africa.
Your volunteering is more than just a drop in the bucket. It transforms lives for generations to come. And volunteering usually has a wonderfully positive affect on the volunteer, as well.
For more information about our organization, please go to http://wellsbringhope.org and also visit us on Facebook
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Program Management
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-4 hours a week