Community Outreach Manager
We are looking for a Community Outreach Manager to:
- Manage clubs, teams, groups that have committed to supporting WBH (currently relatively few)
- Willing to reach out and share WBH’s mission and vision with communities such as educational and religous institutions, college and high school clubs, etc.
- Good oral communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Available 1-2 hours a week
- Act as a liaison between WBH and school clubs and community groups
- Provide support, guidance, and direction to people and organizations that are supporting WBH
- As appropriate, schedule speakers from our WBH speaker team to speak at various meetings and classes
Who are we? Wells Bring Hope drills wells to bring safe water to rural villages in Niger, West Africa, one of the poorest country in the world. We are committed to saving lives with safe water and providing sustainable solutions to transform lives. The burden of fetching water falls upon women, preventing the young girls from attending school and women from working productively for their families. Not only do we drill wells, but we also provide microfinance training for women after their time is freed up from the endless walking to get water for their families.
We are an all-volunteer organization, with just one paid employee, and we look upon our volunteers as essential team members who all work together to save lives with safe water in West Africa.
Your volunteering is more than just a drop in the bucket. It transforms lives for generations to come.
For more information about our organization, please go to http://wellsbringhope.org and also visit us on Facebook
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you! Please email your resume to email@example.com.
- Program Management
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-4 hours a week