About Us: The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
We are looking for experienced, motivated and committed individuals to join our team.
* Developing, managing and providing leadership to the team.
* Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team.
* Acting as an ambassador for the organization.
* Leading and tracking projects and ongoing activities.
* Keeping the Board informed about the latest developments on regular basis.
* Encouraging leadership based culture.
* Ensuring appropriate communications and leveraging of resources within the team and with other teams.
* Ensure to build a culture in context with the organizational cultural values.
* Promoting volunteer engagement not only as team members but also representing themselves at all events to foster inter-team relations and connectivity.
* Create brochures and training materials.
* Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations.
* Create testing and evaluation processes.
* Prepare and implement training budget.
* Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly.
* Conduct performance evaluations.
* Provide companies with classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
* Manage staff of classroom facilitators.
* Provide performance feedback.
* Conduct continuing education training.
* Provide leadership development education.
* Build solid cross-functional relationships.
* Provide logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management.
* Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets.
* Assist with the development of strategic plans
* Good management skills
* Effective communication skills and strong business acumen
* Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
* Willingness to take initiatives.
* Strong program management skills.
* Candidates with PMP will be preferred.
* Excellent in communication and presentation.
* Able to work independently and as part of a team.
A minimum of one year
* Should have passion for serving community.
* Should be reliable and committed
* Should have good sense of humor.
* Should have the emotional maturity to be able to work in teams without formal hierarchy.
* Should honor commitments and CLASS's Code of Ethics
* Leadership development opportunities
* Networking opportunities
* Group based learning
* Satisfactory volunteering experience
Type: Volunteer Job/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full time job)
If you are interested in the above opportunity, submit an online application form and your resume by clicking the Apply Now Button. Once we receive your request - our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- one year
- Director - Marketing Team
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- HR Manager - Application...
- Business Development Expert
- Associate Director - Talent...
- HR Director
- Business Development Senior...
- Director - HR Team
- Business Development Senior...
- Manager - Graphic Designing
- Business Consulting Service...
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Volunteer Facilitator
- Product Management Specialist
- Team Member for Financial...
- Practice Development Competency...
- Project Management...
- Event Planner
- Practice Development & Strategy...