Join our leadership team and make a difference.
Position: Project Management Office Lead
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in San Francisco Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of non-profit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS partners with our non-profit clients -- to help them achieve their missions and create tangible values for their communities. CLASS’s business consulting services includes the following business categories: Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources, Finance, and Information Technology.
We are looking for highly motivated and committed professionals to join our volunteer-driven Business Consulting Service (BCS) Team.
We are looking for experienced, motivated and committed individuals to join our team.
* Developing, managing and providing leadership to the team.
* Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team.
* Acting as an ambassador for the organization.
* Leading and tracking projects and ongoing activities.
* Keeping the Board informed about the latest developments on regular basis.
* Assisting Board in strategic planning and in identifying annual strategic priorities.
* Encouraging leadership based culture.
* Ensuring appropriate communications and leveraging of resources within the team and with other teams.
* Ensure to build a culture in context with the organizational cultural values.
* Promoting volunteer engagement not only as team members but also representing themselves at all events to foster inter-team relations and connectivity.
Lead - Project Management Office is responsible for following functions:
1. Assisting in the discovery of requirements and during Project proposals, Scope Of Work (SOW) and Project Charter to decide on project timelines, work estimates, and milestones.
2. Conducting project assessments with team and applying lessons learned to define new processes and improving existing ones; proactively communicating lessons learned from previous projects to project management team.
3. Recommending CLASS Leadership Certification (CLC) training needs for Project
4. Participating in the evaluation, selection, maintenance and continuous enhancements of project management methodology, tools and templates, and contributes to the overall improvement of the PMO.
5. Recommend Key Performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to mature the PMO.
6. Planning client handover of the project and related training.
* Good management skills
* Effective communication skills and strong business acumen
* Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
* MBA with more than 6+ years experience in leadership role and PMP Certification
* Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate with professionals at all levels
* Exceptional interpersonal skills
* Exceptional skills as a change agent and process oriented individual
* Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and/or area of expertise
* Ability to develop and execute priorities and approaches to meet objectives
A minimum of one year
* Should have passion for serving community.
* Should be reliable and committed
* Should have good sense of humor.
* Should have the emotional maturity to be able to work in teams without formal hierarchy.
* Should honor commitments and CLASS's Code of Ethics
Benefits:* Leadership development opportunity
* Training and learning opportunity
* Professional networking opportunity
* Fulfilling experience to make a tangible impact on communities
Type: Volunteer Job/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full time job)
If you are interested in the above opportunity, submit an online application form and your resume by clicking the Apply Now Button. Once we receive your request - our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- one year
- Director - Marketing Team
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- HR Manager - Application...
- Business Development Expert
- Associate Director - Talent...
- HR Director
- Business Development Senior...
- Director - HR Team
- Business Development Senior...
- Manager - Graphic Designing
- Business Consulting Service...
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Volunteer Facilitator
- Product Management Specialist
- Team Member for Financial...
- Practice Development Competency...
- Project Management...
- Event Planner
- Practice Development & Strategy...