Join our leadership team and make a difference.
Position:Business Development Lead
This Position is Unpaid
About Us: The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
We are looking for experienced, motivated and committed individuals to join our team.
* Developing, managing and providing leadership to the team.
* Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team.
* Acting as an ambassador for the organization.
* Leading and tracking projects and ongoing activities.
* Keeping the Board informed about the latest developments on regular basis.
* Assisting Board in strategic planning and in identifying annual strategic priorities.
* Encouraging leadership based culture.
* Ensuring appropriate communications and leveraging of resources within the team and with other teams.
* Ensure to build a culture in context with the organizational cultural values.
* Promoting volunteer engagement not only as team members but also representing themselves at all events to foster inter-team relations and connectivity.
Lead - Business Development is responsible for following functions:
1. Seeking new and repeat clients and maintaining long term relationships.
2. Managing and providing leadership to the Business Development team.
3. Overseeing proposal developments to potential clients.
4. Leading and tracking Business Development activities.
5. Developing business plans and sales strategies that ensures attainment of organizational goals and targets.
6. Reaching out to CLASS clients to gauge impact of CLASS's work and probe for potential follow up on projects and/or referrals.
7. Representing CLASS at various Nonprofit Organizations related events.
8. Ensuring appropriate communications and leveraging of resources within the BD team and with other teams.
* Good management skills
* Effective communication skills and strong business acumen
* Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
* MBA with more than 6+ years experience in leadership role
* Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate with professionals at all levels
* Exceptional interpersonal skills
* Exceptional skills as a change agent and process oriented individual
* Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and/or area of expertise
* Ability to develop and execute priorities and approaches to meet objectives
A minimum of one year
* Should have passion for serving community.
* Should be reliable and committed
* Should have good sense of humor.
* Should have the emotional maturity to be able to work in teams without formal hierarchy.
* Should honor commitments and CLASS's Code of Ethics
* Leadership development opportunities
* Networking opportunities
* Group based learning
* Satisfactory volunteering experience
Type: Volunteer Job/Unpaid, Part-Time (Flexibility to work with your full time job)
If you are interested in the above opportunity, submit an online application form and your resume by clicking the Apply Now Button. Once we receive your request - our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
- Organization Design
- Business Development
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1 year
- Director - Marketing Team
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- HR Manager - Application...
- Business Development Expert
- Associate Director - Talent...
- HR Director
- Business Development Senior...
- Director - HR Team
- Business Development Senior...
- Manager - Graphic Designing
- Business Consulting Service...
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Volunteer Facilitator
- Product Management Specialist
- Team Member for Financial...
- Practice Development Competency...
- Project Management...
- Event Planner
- Practice Development & Strategy...