Are you passionate about science and want to share your knowledge with others? Would you like leadership opportunities or would you like to work with children sharing your knowledge of science? Do you like to write about science-related topics? Our Teen Council on Science and Health is looking for high school students to join their group or to start a new group of their own. We are a nonprofit organization with a curriculum that we use in teaching biology and chemistry in after school programs. We also raise awareness of children's health issues on a monthly basis which includes fundraisers and creating public service announcements. We also are building our website which has science-related quizzes for kids and will expand to include blogs related to scientific research authored by teens who share our passion for science. We are a certifying organization for the Presidential Service Award. Visit our websites for more information. We hope you will consider joining us! www.heartfelthealth-teens.com www.kidsheartfelthealth.com
- Math / Science Instruction
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Chefs passionate about Kids Health
- Healthy Food Drive
- Teen Council - Science and Health
- IB Student Community Service...
- Passionate about Children's...
- Teens who Care about Children's...
- Teens Passionate about Science
- Teen Volunteers Need - Science...
- Chefs Share Your Talents with...
- Teach a Child about Healthy Eating
- Children's Nutrition, Healthy...
- Chefs Needed for Healthy Food...