An informed, engaged, and active membership promotes the basic mission, principles, goals and strategies of the national Sierra Club and the Santa Lucia Chapter. Development and implementation of Chapter goals and strategies are the responsibility of the entire membership. To achieve this aim, the Chapter has developed a Membership Engagement Campaign.
Under the direction of the Executive Committee of the Santa Lucia Chapter, the Membership Engagement Coordinator is responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of communication with new and existing Sierra Club Santa Lucia Chapter members. The aim is to recruit new members, boost current member engagement, and thank donors for their generous support.
- Work directly with Sierra Club database.
- Manage a team of up to four Membership Engagement Correspondents that communicate with new members and donors.
- Send emails to new and prospective members.
- Identify and improve procedures for member outreach.
- Manage data of member information in database.
- Send general communications to members and donors including reminders and "Thank You’s."
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong Computer Skills with Data management experience.
- Ability to analyze data and develop processes and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Job Type: Part-Time Volunteer
- San Luis Obispo, CA
- Program Management
- Relationship Building
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-6 hours per week