Office Assistant in Myrtle Beach
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1339 Apache DriveMyrtle Beach, SC 29577
Office Assistants will help staff by providing a variety of general office duties.
- Contact partners and supporters with relevant information.
- Copy and/or fax documents to appropriate person(s)/organization(s).
- Compile information packets for various occasions.
- Sort and store in-kind donations.
- Greet incoming clients and visitors, and quickly notify the appropriate staff.
- Answer incoming calls utilizing proper protocol.
- Provide temporary supervision to children in play area.
When a person becomes a Family Justice Center Volunteer, they become a part of our team.
As a part of our commitment to create a community with zero tolerance for domestic violence, Family Justice Center cultivates and embraces the support, dedication, and skills of community members as volunteers in a variety of roles.Note- a response email to your volunteer inquiry will be forwarded to you from email@example.com - please check both your inbox and junk mail for a response.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Child Care
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum 8 hours per month