Museum Stories Reporter Volunteer: This role will interview staff and volunteers to collect and curate their stories, whether of big moments, small triumphs, or of challenges. These stories and experiences are what make the Museum "the place where awesome lives". Your work on this ongoing project will enable us to better tell our story to supporters and funders, which is crucial to the Museum continuing to grow and embrace the changes in the world to create the best learning experiences possible for young children and their families. Seeking individuals with good writing and interview skills.
Weekday Shifts Only: Between 9 AM to 5 PM.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Any weekday between 9 AM - 5 PM
- Confidentiality Agreement and Background Check
- Data Management Specialist...
- Event Assistants (various roles)...
- Museum Archivist Volunteer
- Early Childhood Connections...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Floor Guide Volunteer
- Museum Stories Reporter Volunteer
- Parking Team Volunteer for Touch...
- Birthday Party Coordinator...
- Administrative Volunteer
- Master Gardener Volunteer