ACC Senior Services is partnering with the National Asian Pacific Center on Aging (NAPCA) to bring the "Healthy Eating, Healthy Aging" program to Chinese and Korean communities in Sacramento. Volunteer Instructors will be trained via webinar to teach the program, which is six hours long (three sessions, 2 hours long).
Instruction will be delivered in Korean, Cantonese, or Mandarin at ACC or locations in the community.
All teaching materials will be provided and Instructors will be given stipend to cover fuel costs.
- Teaching / Instruction
- Public Speaking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours for 3 weeks
- Public speaking, teaching
- Sing to nursing home residents
- Drive seniors to shopping trips,...
- Spanish-Speaking Interpreter
- Play piano to entertain nursing...
- Help with mailings
- Help the Asian American...
- Film Interns
- Dining Room Host
- Teach a class to seniors
- Storyteller (Cantonese or English)
- Sensory Stimulation Assistant
- Senior Prom (Project Coordinator)