At Homes First!, we try to treat everyone who enters out office with dignity and respect. When a person is living with reduced income, this often isn't the case. The most important skill you can bring to this opportunity is your ability to be kind and respectful.
Some of your key jobs will include:
- Greet public
- Answer and forward calls
- Answer questions about Homes First!
- Light office work
- Direct questions to appropriate staff person or program
- Track calls for housing needs
- Maintain reception and waiting rooms neat and orderly
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hours a week for a minimum for six months
- Have Hammer Will Travel!
- Heroes for Housing Event Planner
- Get Your Green Thumb On!
- Is Being a Journalist or Author...
- Painting Skillz Sought
- Greet Our Guests & Support Our...
- Tenant Newsletter Creator/Editor
- Build a Bulletin Board
- Help Make Our Gardens Grow
- Affordable Rental Housing...
- One Ringy Dingy....
- Open Doors to Homes First
- Friendly People Needed for...
- Know How To Wield a Paint Brush?
- Virtual Volunteer - Adding...