Event Planning Volunteer for Depot Park
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereHistoric Thomas Center302 NE 6th AvenueBuilding B, 3rd Floor,Gainesville, FL 32601
Event Planning Volunteers:
Are you passionate about social events and interested in volunteering for a good cause to make a difference in the community? Are you creative, enjoy working with others and don’t mind multi-tasking while providing excellent customer service with a smile? If so, this is the perfect volunteer opportunity for you to utilize and enhance your communication, time management and organizational skills while assisting staff plan events at our newly constructed community park (Depot Park). Event Planning volunteers are needed to help coordinate all aspects of social events at Depot Park. Event Planning Volunteers are needed Monday-Saturday (times vary due to programming). Volunteers are expected to contribute a minimum of 10 hours a week.
- Event Management
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Event Planning / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Gainesville Greenway Challenge -...
- Event Planning Volunteer for...
- Volunteer Afterschool Tutors...
- Give Back Thursday
- Administration Intern/Volunteer
- Gainesville Greenway Challenge...
- The Downtown Arts Festival
- Cheerleading Coaches/Student...
- Dash & Splash
- Park Ambassador Volunteers...