Grant Writer/ Researcher
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
We are excited for the restructuring of H.O.O.P. Foundation.
Let this serve as an invitation to join as Grantwriter/Researcher. We are seeking to add to our Finance Committee to support the empowerment of our youth, parents, and schools in Inglewood and surrounding South LA communities.
"Our mission, to empower urban communities by engaging them in enriching activities that will enhance and promote lifetime positive results
Grantwriter/Research support consists of:
- Reviewing exsisting documents and objectives
- Search and identify and exsisting funders, donors or philiantropist that match organizations mission.
- Attendance at Annual Board Retreat Participation on minimum one (1) Committee
- 2 -year commitment to support
- Provide report of any application submissions on behalf of the organization
- Track, monitor and provide updates of applications
- Resource Development / Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Youth Services
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 10 Hours a month