Care center volunteers do a variety of tasks, with the intent to maintain a clean and welcoming environment for patients and their families:
- Assist the nursing staff with patients' personal needs, including cleaning patient rooms
- Maintain a current food handler's permit as you might be called upon to make and deliver simple meals for patients.
- Sit and visit with patients and their families
- Run errands, if asked
Please complete the volunteer application on our website. Once it's been reviewed you will be contacted by a staff member.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- A maximum of 4 hours per week
- A 1 year commitment is desired