Fundraising / Development / Walk Committee
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where299 Alhambra Circle Suite 506Miami, FL 33134
Volunteering is flexible. We have many opportunities for you to give back to your community. Tell us how you would like to help!
NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) is the largest volunteer driven organization in the USA committed to education, support, and advocacy for people living with mental illness and their families. We would love to have you join us!
**** You don't have to work on all these tasks, choose the ones that are of interest to you)
- Conduct prospect research on individual, foundations, corporate donors, strategic partners, markets and industries
- Assist in growing our membership and donor database
- Work with the Board of Directors Funding/Development Committee
- Attend and participate in related activities and meetings
- Assist with the development, research, management and logistics of first Walk for Mental Health in Miami-Dade & the Keys
Currently, this is primarily a virtual position with telephone and email communications and a bi-monthly or monthly meeting in Miami.
Please contact Kathy Coppola, Director, at NAMIofMiami@gmail.com for more information on getting involved and making a difference!
- Mental Health
- Donor Management
- Business Development
- Market Research
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment