We are looking for one or two grant researchers / writers! We are a 100% volunteer-run organization, and need help finding and applying for grants.
* Search through resources to find applicable grant opportunities.
* Write grant proposals.
* Track grants in progress, grant deadlines, any specifications for the proposal and the outcome.
* Gather necessary information required to submit complete and thorough grant proposals. This may include writing compelling narrative essays about RADAR, outlining innovative project proposals, and working with finance to report on budgets and expenses.
* Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
* Detail-oriented and organized.
* Ability to work both independently and with others.
* Donate an average of 5 hours per week.
* Experienced grant writer.
* Familiarity with RADAR.
* Animal welfare / advocacy background.
We also ask that our volunteers respond in a timely manner to emails and other communication requests from RADAR co-founders and other volunteers.
If interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible (if you don't see our response within 48 hours in your Inbox, please be sure to check your SPAM folder for our response)!
RADAR has helped 1,500 dogs over the last 5 years! Help us help more! Thank you!
- Project Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Average of 5 hours per week.
- Experienced grant writer.