Are you concerned about the dramatic decline of pollinator health? The health of bees, butterflies and other pollinators is in peril.
Join the Metro Denver People and Pollinators Action Group! Our meetings are on the 3rd Monday of every month from 7-830 pm.
Monday August 15 at Daniels Fund
Monday September 19 at Daniels Fund
Monday October 17 at Daniels Fund
We are working at every level to build awareness and ask our elected officials to take steps now to protect people and pollinators. Help us spread our message:
1. Learn about the issues.
2. Get together.
3. Provide forage: plant native plants and provide sheltered water.
4. Reduce or avoid pesticide use.
5. Ask elected officials to do the same.
Whether you're new to this issue or if you're a beekeeper, gardener or a teacher, we welcome you!
Check here for more info about upcoming meetings:
- People Skills
- Habitat Restoration
- Environmental Policy
- Environmental Education
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- 1.5 hours for Monthly Meetings.
- Volunteers may take on additional projects and outreach opportunities as desired.