The Handyman Program is working all over Larimer County!
Volunteer projects include simple safety improvements, such as installing grab bars, changing light bulbs, building wheelchair ramps, and household repairs.
- These simple tasks help prevent falls and make it easier for Seniors and people with disabilities to live independantly.
- Right now we are looking for handypersons to take on small projects in Fort Collins, Loveland and the surrounding rural communities!
- An average project takes two hours to complete, and we have opportunities for individual and group projects!
- Home Repair
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week, with flexible scheduling
- You will need your own tools and transportation
- Are you a good listener? Be a...
- Love dinosaurs??
- Stand up for victims. Be a first...
- Are You a People Person With a...
- Male Volunteers Needed!
- Pampering Time! Provide...
- BINGO! This volunteer...
- Make new friends while you...
- Get in shape while building a...
- Enjoy reminiscing with seniors?
- In just one hour a week, share...
- Homework Helpers needed!
- Everybody needs somebody!
- Be a companion to a local senior!
- Support a senior's independence
- Help seniors with grocery needs!
- Put Home Repair Skills To Use In...
- Want to work at a museum?
- Help with Suicide Prevention
- Loveland Needs a Few Good Men!