The Handyman Program is working all over Larimer County!
We do work that helps members of our community continue to live independantly and get through the daily things we take for granted.
Volunteer projects include simple safety improvements, such as installing grab bars, changing light bulbs, building wheelchair ramps, and household repairs.
- These simple tasks help prevent falls and make it easier for Seniors and people with disabilities to live independantly.
- Right now we are looking for handypersons to take on small projects in Fort Collins, Loveland and the surrounding rural communities!
- An average project takes two hours to complete, and we have opportunities for individual and group projects!
- Home Repair
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week, with flexible scheduling
- You will need your own tools and transportation
- Seeking companions in Berthoud...
- Are you a good listener? Be a...
- Stand up for victims. Be a first...
- Be a pal to local pets!
- Pampering Time! Provide...
- BINGO! This volunteer...
- Art Program Leader
- Do you have home improvement...
- Want to impact the Fort Collins...
- Share your love of Colorado!
- Serving Smiles with Lunch!
- Help your community and share...
- Everybody needs somebody!
- Make a Friend with a Senior in...
- Help Seniors with Nutrition
- Lets Build Up Our Community!...
- Want to work at a museum?
- Become a "star" volunteer at the...
- Loveland Needs a Few Good Men!
- Got time for a game of Scrabble...