WhenWed Nov 01, 2017 08:30 AM - Tue May 01, 2018 11:30 AM
WhereRonald McDonald House2555 49th StreetSacramento, CA 95817
We are in need of a few good volunteers!
Are you looking for an opportunity to help children and families in need? Well you are in luck! RMHCNC is in need of dedicated volunteers who can commit to one morning a week to assist the RMHC Caring Cart at UC Davis Children's Hospital.
Here's what we are looking for:
- Minimum 6 month commitment
- Ability to move/lift snack items and packs of waters
- Must be 18 years or older
- Pass a TB test and background check
- Attend volunteer orientations
- Able to provide a warm and welcoming presence
Proudly launching soon! For sign-ups please reach out as soon as possible!
For the first few months of the Caring Cart we will only be going to the hospital on Wednesday mornings, more days will be added later.
If you would like to know more about your respontibilites as a volunteer and this hospitality cart, please contact me.Thank you!
- People Skills
- Food & Beverage Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- minimun 6 month committment
- 2 orienations, 2 TB screenings, Fingerprinting, background check