Our Working Wardrobes VetNet team is seeking individuals with an interest in human services, veterans’ assistance, and human resources. The Retention Specialist volunteer works with veterans to conduct follow up calls on employment status and a needs assessment, which identifies the specific and unique needs for veterans and to identify barriers for housing, employment, health, and overall well-being.
Responsibilities of a VetNet volunteer include:
- Assess housing, health, and employment needs of our veteran clients
- Complete individual employment plans and other documentation as directed by the VetNet Case Manager
- Provide and maintain appropriate data and files of the client
- Previous military service or experience working with veterans
- Availability on Tuesdays
- HR and Career Development experience
Hours of Operation
8:30 - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Please contact and/or send your resume to email@example.com to volunteer or for more details.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- To be determined.
- Profecient in Microsoft Office and familiarity of veteran programs a plus!