Rainforest Partnership based in Austin, Texas is an international nonprofit organization whose mission is to protect and regenerate tropical rainforests by working with the people of the forests to develop sustainable livelihoods that empower and respect both people and nature.
Tropical rainforests are the oldest and most complex land-based ecosystems on earth. By fostering collaborative partnerships directly with rainforest communities, and around the globe, we connect, create and leverage innovative opportunities to protect the forest.
The RP communications team is seeking talented interns eager to learn more about communications in a fast-paced environment while contributing to the growth of our Digital Media channels. Qualified web-savvy and creative candidates will gain valuable marketing experience working in a fast growing international conservation organization.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implement funding campaigns across website, social media, and email
- Integrate marketing and donation platforms which includes Salesforce, Emma, Kimbia
Required skills, experience and abilities:
- Detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- Ability to adapt to new software and methods
- Photoshop/Illustrator, and/or Adobe In Design
What you will get from this opportunity:
- An ability to work in a growing international NGO with a unique model of working
- You will gain experience in International Development
- The experience to work in a position of real responsibility
- An ability to own your designated work portfolio, and learn hands on project management, time management, ability to collaborate with highly skilled staff and volunteers
- Work in a fun, high energy, positive, collaborative and diverse work environment
If this position interests you, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum 5- 10 hours a week