We are looking for volunteer groups of between 10-15 people to help us with packing projects such as sorting and packing food for distribution, sorting bulk product, and also packing food boxes to be distributed in our community.
We have many shifts available during the week--Monday-Friday from 10 am-12 pm and 1pm-3pm.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 11
- Orientation or Training
- Group Leaders must attend orientatio prior to volunteering. Everyone must wear closed toe shoes.
- Harvest Hope Kids Cafe Kitchen
- Emergency Food Pantry Volunteer:...
- Product Rescue Volunteer
- Emergency Food Pantry Volunteer...
- Volunteer Groups Lexington Pantry
- Product Rescue Volunteer -...
- Product Rescue Volunteer...
- Group Volunteer Opportunity...
- Harvest Hope Food Bank- Pee Dee...
- Volunteer Groups