The DoughMain Education Foundation was created to teach children basic financial and economic literacy skills to promote life-long financial health. The Foundation works closely with educators, opinion makers, business leaders and families to dramatically improve financial literacy and better prepare the next generation for a lifetime of good financial decisions. DMEF creates and makes available free lessons, activities, and assessments of the highest quality to schools and teachers. We are currently developing a student-centered financial literacy program that is standards-based and provides 2.5 credit hours for high school students.
The DoughMain Education Foundation offers unpaid internships to current students and recent graduates interested in learning the inner workings of a nonprofit organization. Interns will be paired with a Foundation team member for one-on-one mentorship to gain hands-on experience in their area of interest.
* Be available to work 15-20 hours per week during regular business hours at DoughMain Education Foundation HQ Princeton, New Jersey.
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer competency.
* Be self-motivated, organized, willing to help with any project no matter how large or small, and be able to balance multiple priorities at once.
* Have a strong desire to make a difference, a passion for the DoughMain Education Foundation mission, a positive attitude, and a sense of humor.
*Please check your commute time before applying
If you meet all of the above requirements and would like to be considered for an internship, please send a cover letter and resume and put INTERNSHIP and the Focus Area in the subject line.
Departments/Areas of Interest
* Development and Fundraising
* Executvie Support/HR
* Curriculum and Educational Program
* Graphic Design, Game Creation, Marketing and Social Media
Interns will assist with research and development, evaluation and analysis, general office and community outreach for DoughMain Education Foundation’s programs. manage volunteer records and grant database, manage intern recruitment and schedules, Conduct interviews, arrange workshops,provide administrative support for executive director etc.
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Professional Development
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- 15-20 hours consistently scheduled
- Committed to volunteering, good work ethic, positive can do attitude, transportation