The DoughMain Financial Literacy Foundation was created to teach children basic financial and economic literacy skills to promote life-long financial health. The Foundation works closely with educators, opinion makers, business leaders and families to dramatically improve financial literacy and better prepare the next generation for a lifetime of good financial decisions. DMEF creates curriculum to teach financial literacy for High Schools and for Women.
The DoughMain Financial Literacy Foundation is looking for a part time office and HR coordinator who can grow with the organization with strong organizational, writing skills, understanding of HR and intern management, CRM systems, Microsoft office suite and QuickBooks. Initially the position will be 20-30 hours per week
Requirements Applicants must:
* Be available to work 20-30 hours per week during regular business hours at DoughMain Foundation HQ Princeton, New Jersey.
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer competency.
* Be self-motivated, organized, willing to help with any project no matter how large or small, and be able to balance multiple priorities at once.
* Have a strong desire to make a difference, a passion for DoughMain Financial Literacy Foundation's mission, a positive attitude, and a sense of humor.
*Please check your commute time before applying
Application Process: If you meet all of the above requirements and would like to be considered please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Departments/Areas of Interest
* Executvie Support/HR--Development and Fundraising
* Graphic Design, Game Creation, Marketing and Social Media
Executive Support/HR: will assist with management of the organization- Support Executive Director- becoming the #2 leader within the organization, Manage CRM Database systems (Salsa, Eleo,Constant Contact, Microsoft Cloud, 365 and Sharepoint) Perform bookeeping payroll records, manage acquisition, interwiews and flow of interns and vounteers into the organization (6-15 Interns quarterly), manage volunteer and employment files, schedules etc.
Executive Support may also be involved in research and development, grantwriting, major donor engagement and outreach.
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Professional Development
- Customer Service
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- 20-30 hours consistently scheduled
- Committed, good work ethic, positive can do attitude, willing to grow with organization