Silverado Hospice is looking for volunteers to join our team. Our patient's are terminally ill and in the final stages of Alzheimer's disease. As a Hospice Volunteer you will be visiting patients in one of our three Memory Care Communities:
- San Juan Capistrano
- Tustin Hacienda
- Newport Mesa
We need volunteers who are willing to read the paper or a book to the patient, share hobbies, play & listen to soothing music, give a relaxing hand massage, talk and share stories, bring flowers from a garden, share photos, or just sit quietly and be the gift of presence for them. If you are interested please reply to this opportunity. or call Volunteer Coordinator, Valerie (888) 328-5660
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 year
- Hospice Volunteer Laguna Woods,...
- Excellent Opportunity for your...
- Companion needed for Alzheimer's...
- Rewarding opportunity (South...
- Flower arranging for hospice...
- Rewarding Video Editing...
- You are needed! ( Laguna Woods,...
- Companionship and social...
- Bilingual Needed! - MAKE A NEW...
- Therapy Dogs Needed- Hospice
- Deliver flowers