Most of our dogs and cats are in foster homes. During the summer months some of our foster parents go on vacation. We need 'dog sitters' to watch foster dogs/cats for a weekend or a week, when the foster parent is on vacation. Excellent opportunity for those who can help part-time but not commit to fostering an animal for weeks. If you can help, we will include you in a pool of 'dog sitters.' We will send requests for a dog sitter to you. You then get back to us. Fosters will contact you when they are making their vacation plans to make arrangements for you to watch their dog/cat.
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- varies based on how long foster is on vacation
- Cat and kitten foster homes
- Director Of Fund Raising
- Grant Writer for Animal Rescue...
- Website support
- Cat care help at adoption center...
- Dog Handler
- Foster dog/cat sitter while...
- Help with Puppy Adoption Shows
- Cat Adoption show support
- Need Exercise? Walk an AHF dog...
- Adoption show coordinator for...