Help us to kick off the start of planting season with our 11th annual Duwamish Alive celebration! Be one of hundreds of volunteers out on the Green-Duwamish River working to restore this watershed’s critical habitats. Help to plant a tree and leave your legacy out on the River! Join us in our newly landscaped Phase 2 portion of the Hill and see what we’ve been up to this year with our volunteers! This is a great way to get outside with your friends and family, to get your hands dirty, and to do something beneficial for the environment!
Spots fill up quickly for the event, so please reserve your place ahead of time. To register yourself or a group to volunteer, please visit the link below!
What to bring: Please dress for the weather. Boots or comfortable athletic shoes, work clothes, appropriate layers for rain and sun. Coffee and snacks will be provided, but volunteers should also bring a refillable water bottle. Restoration training, tools and gloves will be provided. No experience necessary!
Where to meet: We will meet at the parking lot at the 115th St. Duwamish Hill Preserve entrance.
Youth volunteers: If you are under 18 and attending the event without a parent or guardian, please come to the event with a Youth Waiver signed by a parent or guardian. Youth Waiver for Forterra Restoration Events
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Green Puyallup Day @ Bradley...
- Volunteer to Help Everett's...
- Get Outside and Volunteer for...
- Green Tacoma Day @ Wapato Hills...
- Help Everett's Forests!
- Green Tacoma Day @ Oak Tree Park
- Inaugural Green Snoqualmie...
- Save the Salmon and Volunteer on...
- Volunteer in Everett's Forests!
- Green Puyallup Day @ Meeker Creek
- Green Tacoma Day @ Ryan's park
- Green Puyallup Day @ Silver Creek
- Volunteer for Snoqualmie’s...
- Green Tacoma Day @ Wapato Park
- Green Tacoma Day @ Titlow Park
- Volunteer with your photography...
- Green Tacoma Day @ Franklin Park
- Green Tacoma Day @ McKinley Park
- Plant a Tree in Everett for...