Help with USDA food distribution
We need volunteers to help pre-bag food bags for the seniors, sort food, set up and clean up. This opportunity happens every 3rd Wednesday from 11:00am-3:30pm at our Hayward Office.
We assist about 200-250 families every month, with USDA food commodities, some of which are seniors. We need volunteers to help pre-bag food bags for the seniors, sort food, set up and clean up. This opportunity happens every third Wednesday of the month except November and December is the 2nd Wednesday of the month. We need 5-10 volunteers each month from 11:00am-3:30pm.
Please apply on our volunteer opportunities website:
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Child Care Assistant
- Help People Sign Up for Seasonal...
- Harvest Festival Helper
- Kitchen Assistant
- Help Distribute Christmas Toys...
- Computer Literacy Instructor
- Worship Band Members
- Administrative Aide
- ESL Teacher
- Thanksgiving Food Distribution...
- Guitar Instructor
- Resume Workshop Instructor
- Help with USDA food distribution
- GED Instructor
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Emergency Disaster Team Volunteer
- Bingo Assistant
- After School Program Tutor
- Fitness Instructor