Administrative Assistant/Loan Processor
NAVY-MARINE CORPS RELIEF SOCIETY
- Greet clients courteously and ascertain eligibility to apply for assistance
- Assist client in determining required documents for interview
- Manage phone calls and schedule appointments
- Process inquiries and direct to appropriate program leads/referrals
- Process small loans
- Must have a military base access such as DoD issued ID card (must be within 30 miles radius of MCAS Cherry Point NC)
If you are interested in this position, please fill out an application here:
About NAVY-MARINE CORPS RELIEF SOCIETY
MCAS Cherry Point, Bldg 294 Wing 7, Havelock, NC 28532, US
To provide, in partnership with the Navy and Marine Corps, financial, educational, and other need-based assistance to active-duty and retired Sailors and Marines, their eligible family members, and survivors.
As a non-profit, volunteer service organization, we use both financial and non-financial resources to identify solutions to meet emerging needs. We help clients improve personal financial skills and encourage individual financial responsibility.