Are you a person interested in photography who would like to share your gift with others? Are you looking for ways in which you can give back to your community? Do you enjoy spending time with a variety of people? If you answered YES to any of these questions, the photographer volunteer opportunity at Heartland Hospice may be the perfect fit for you! Heartland is currently seeking volunteers who can help to preserve the sacred moments for our patients during the end of their life. You will be invited into the home of our patients to help capture vulnerable moments that our patients families will cherish for the rest of their lives!
NO HANDS-ON CARE IS REQUIRED! Photgraphy volunteers need not be professional photographers.
Our office is located in Irwin, PA and we serve patients throughout all of Westmoreland County, the eastern part of Allegheny County, and sections of Fayette County.
If you are interested in learning more about the photography volunteer opportunity with Heartland Hospice, please contact Volunteer Coordinator Christie Mazza at 724-744-1408 or by email: email@example.com.
Free training is offered to all interested volunteers!!
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Our Volunteer program is VERY flexible!
- 6-month Phone calls to Bereaved...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Volunteer...
- Friendly Visitor - Hospice
- Hospice Friendly Visitor Volunteer
- Administrative Volunteer for...
- Friendly Visitor for Hospice...
- Hospice Photographer Volunteer
- Calling all Nurse's! Hospice...
- Memory Bear Sticher for Hospice
- Music Enrichment Volunteers
- Memory Bear Sticher Volunteer