Do you have a musical talent that you would like to share with others? Are you looking for ways in which you can give back to your community? Do you enjoy spending time with a variety of people? If you answered YES to any of these questions, the volunteer opportunity at Heartland Hospice may be the perfect fit for you! Heartland is currently seeking volunteers who can provide music enrichment to patient's in local nursing facilities who are nearing the end of their life. Don't play an instrument? No problem! Heartland has a variety of music on CD that can be used during our music enrichment programs to help engage patients and to encourage socializing among nursing home residents.
NO HANDS-ON CARE IS REQUIRED!
Our office is located in Irwin, PA and we serve patients throughout all of Westmoreland County, the eastern part of Allegheny County, and sections of Fayette County.
If you are interested in learning more about the music enrichment volunteer opportunity with Heartland Hospice, please contact Volunteer Coordinator Christie Mazza at 724-744-1408 or by email: email@example.com.
Free training is offered to all interested volunteers!!
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Music Therapy
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Our Volunteer program is VERY flexible!
- Hospice Friendly Visitor Volunteer
- Administrative Volunteer for...
- Friendly Visitor for Hospice...
- Nurses, Hospice Volunteering...
- Companionship Visitor - Hospice
- Memory Bear Sticher Volunteer
- 6-month Phone Calls To Bereaved...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Volunteering
- Special Projects Volunteer -...
- Friendly Visitor for Hospice
- Patient Visitors or Special...
- Tuck-In Calls
- Calling all Nurses, Hospice...
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteers
- Memory Bear Sticher for Hospice
- Music Enrichment Volunteers