Volunteers will learn what it takes to be part of this exciting diagnostic science known as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). They will explore the possibilities available within the Diagnostic Imaging career field while assisting MRI Technologists.
Assisting with patient/healthcare staff interactions,
imaging room turnover,
other basic departmental needs.
Saturday and Sunday shifts available
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 or 4 hour shift once a week
- Completion of 100 hours and health screening requirements
- Magazines and Communications...
- Hospice and Palliative Care...
- Cancer Peer Support
- [JASON] California Pacific...
- Stocking Clothes for...
- Information Desk/Hospitality...
- Gift Shop Assistant
- Cancer Peer Support Volunteer
- Volunteer your time with...
- Make an impact on patient care
- Nursing Unit: Activity Therapy...
- Assist new mom's with their new...
- Dietary/Patient Menu Consultant
- Soothing Sounds musician/singer
- Graphic designer
- Liver Transplant Escort
- Join our team of highly skilled...
- Provide bed-side interventions