Irvine Nature Center is seeking an enthusiastic and organized individual to assist the Development Department with various tasks. Duties include help with preparing development mailings, filing, internet research and possible data entry. Enthusiasm and attention to detail are a must.
* Ability to follow instructions
* Interest in environmental issues, non-profit management or education desirable
* Excellent communication skills
* Your own transportation.
* Interest in fundraising activities
* 10-20 hours per week
* Must have availability between 9am-5pm
- Data Entry
- Environmental Education
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-20 hours/week
- Do you have a green thumb? Join...
- After-School Program Intern
- Forest Dreamers Volunteers
- Volunteer Naturalist
- Animal Care & Exhibits Intern
- Development Intern
- Nature Store Intern/Volunteer
- Earth Friends Homeschool Program...
- Children’s Nature Series...
- Nature Preschool Volunteers
- Naturalist Intern
- Special Event Intern