Asante Africa Foundation is looking for a talented and enthusiastic project manager/event planner to produce projects / events from conception through completion. We have an upcoming gala event in October and we will need your help to spread awareness and to raise funds for our cause. Would you like to be a part of the planning team?
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist the team and or be the team leader of the special events team.
- Plan, design and produce the fundraising event scheduled in October.
- Organize and manage all event details such as rentals/decors, catering, entertainment, venue and other suppliers.
- Manage volunteer staff responsible for event coordination activities.
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day.
- Conduct pre - and post - event evaluations, report on outcomes.
- Identify event opportunities and help generate interest.
- Ensure event volunteers are adequately prepared for the event.
- Ensure day of event goes smoothly.
How to apply:
Email a brief cover letter outlining why you would be a good fit for Asante Africa Foundation and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put "Project Manager / Event Manager" in the subject line.
- Business Analysis
- Business Planning
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours per a week
- IT Associate
- Event Planner Intern
- Program Proposal Writer
- Project Manager / Event Manager
- Non-Profit Mailer
- Volunteer Grant Team Associate
- Auction Volunteer Team Member
- Business Operations Associate
- Event Coordinator
- Human Resources Intern
- Donor Management Associate
- Marketing Intern
- Co-Team Leader for University...
- Business Development and...