PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: To create unique posts of pets in need of an adopter, based upon information provided.
Salary/Pay Rate: Volunteer
The Adoption CL Coordinator is responsible for using personality, medical information, & photos provided to create new & unique CL posts to draw interest from people to adopt.
Check the Dallas Pets Alive! "Available Dogs" & "Available Cats" tabs of the DPA website weekly to ensure that all animals online have a current & active post.
Delete posts of animals no longer online.
Respond to any inquiries with the provided template & answer any questions pertaining to a specific animal with the help of the Adoption Director & VP of Animal Ops.
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- a few hours a week
- Volunteer Assistant Director
- Adoptions Craig's List (CL)...
- Fundraising Event Coordinator
- Medical Coordinator
- Shelter Customer Service Volunteer
- Blog content writer
- On-Line Customer Service Volunteer
- Adoptline Volunteer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- PASS (Positive Alternatives to...
- Fundraising Director
- Foster/medical administrator
- Landlord and Vet Check Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Grant Writer
- Social Media Intern
- Volunteer Events Coordinator
- Rescue Coordinator
- Foster Representative