Basset Hound Rescue of Southern California
BWB COORDINATOR (AEC)
The Brunch with Bassets (BWB) Coordinator helps coordinate the sponsorship of our BWB Event held approximately 6 times per year at various locations. BWB is a meet, greet and eat!
BWB contributes two-fold to showcase our homeless hounds for adoption, and as an opportunity for fundraising. Please note the following elements and duties with this position:
- This job can be done from home and requires 1 hour per month.
- You do not need to attend BWB to do this job! You will just need to coordinate it.
- The Coordinator may select themes for each event.
- The Coordinator upon announcing the themes will conduct recruitment of sponsors to fulfill the steps necessary to bring each event to life.
- The Coordinator is responsible for checking in with the host and ensuring event details are in order
- The Coordinator is responsible for providing event posting information to the web and social media teams at least one month before the event
- The Coordinator is responsible for emailing the results within 48 hours of the completion of the event
- Merchandise and products brought on-site for sale at the events will be organized and coordinated with the Merchandise Coordinator.
This position sits on our Associate Executive Committee and attendance at quarterly board meetings is optional. However, there is an expectation to volunteer at our annual Spring Games held in June.
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 1 hour per month. Approximately 8 months annually.