Travel through time and all around Yolo County from a comfortable chair in our air conditioned building! Our Archives contains materials dating back to the 1800s and from all parts of Yolo County!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
-someone who enjoys ongoing projects
-is focused and detail-oriented
-is able to follow precise instructions
SOME THINGS YOU MIGHT DO:
-computer data entry
-document and photo scanning
-carefully handle rare ojects
-dust and vacuum shelves and books
-move boxes and other materials
-assist patrons with research
-create collection indexes or finding aids
If you want to help preserve the history of Yolo County, WE WANT YOU!
- Data Entry
- Library Sciences
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week
- Archive Intern: Processing 1996...
- Do you have an eye for design...
- Spanish speaking tutors need at...
- Library Material Sleuth
- Archive Intern:Processing Zamora...
- Calling all History Lovers and...
- Tales for Tails!
- Technology Wizard!
- Help Reduce Recidivism! Become a...
- Mail Assistant
- Archivist Assistant: 1996 Board...
- Archive Intern: Processing...
- Archivist Assistant: Zamora...
- Processing Wiz!
- Material Processing Wonderworker
- Assistant Archivist: 19th Century
- Assistant Archivist: 1996 Board...
- Help the library engage more...
- Handy-Dandy Helper
- 2-1-1 Yolo Community Outreach...