Volunteer Training in Polk County
WhenWed May 17, 2017, 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Where*Polk County office* 2590 Havendale BoulevardWinter Haven, FL 33881Volunteer opportunities close to home!Winter Haven, FL 33881
Hospice Volunteers Needed in Polk County. No minimum hours required. Schedule your volunteer time to your personal schedule. We have needs for a volunteer to sit with a patient so a caregiver can run an errand. We need volunteers that can provide Pet Therapy or volunteer in our Pet Peace of Mind Program. We need volunteers to help in the office. If you like to sew, we have requests for memory bears for our surviving family members. If you are a Veteran and would like to Honor other Veterans we have a wonderful Veterans program for you.
- Hospice Care
- Animal Care / Handling
- Music Therapy
- Animal Therapy
- Bereavement Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hours training and orientation
- Fingerprinting and Background Check at our expense
- Needed Veteran Volunteers to...
- Bereavement Volunteer...
- Veterans caring for Veterans
- Share your Love for Sewing
- Become a Life Enrichment Volunteer
- Baby Boomer Volunteers Wanted
- Looking for volunteers to do...
- Pet Therapy/Companionship
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Would you like to give back by...
- We need you and your Fur Baby!
- Become a Hospice Volunteer at...
- Volunteer Training in Polk County
- Baby Boomers Needed in Osceola...
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- Massage Therapy, Art Therapy,...
- In Home Patient Companion...
- Cornerstone Hospice Musical...
- Volunteer Needed to Help Stock...
- Share your Skills as a Massage...