Volunteer Training in Polk County
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where*Polk County office* 2590 Havendale BoulevardWinter Haven, FL 33881Volunteer opportunities close to home!Winter Haven, FL 33881
Hospice Volunteers Needed in Polk County. No minimum hours required. Schedule your volunteer time to your personal schedule. We have needs for a volunteer to sit with a patient so a caregiver can run an errand. We need volunteers that can provide Pet Therapy or volunteer in our Pet Peace of Mind Program. We need volunteers to help in the office. If you like to sew, we have requests for memory bears for our surviving family members. If you are a Veteran and would like to Honor other Veterans we have a wonderful Veterans program for you. Cornerstone Hospice also has a need for volunteers willing to make phone calls to check on patient's or families.
- Hospice Care
- Animal Care / Handling
- Music Therapy
- Animal Therapy
- Bereavement Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hours training and orientation
- Fingerprinting and Background Check at our expense
- Needed Veteran Volunteers to...
- Bereavement Volunteer...
- Veterans caring for Veterans
- Baby Boomer Volunteers Wanted
- Visit Patients in Assistant...
- Volunteer Training in Polk County
- Piano Player Needed--Give the...
- Art Volunteers Needed to work...
- We Need A Smiling Face. Be A...
- Do you live in Davenport or...
- Be the Compassion your Community...
- Looking for a way to give back...
- Veterans Honoring Fellow Veterans