WACAP Volunteer | Adoption Advocacy & Support
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where315 S. 2nd StreetRenton, WA 98057
Help us help children...at WACAP (World Association for Children and Parents), you can brighten the futures of orphaned and vulnerable children around the world and within US Foster Care, by providing basic support to our team while expanding your skills in our office setting.
There are many opportunities at WACAP for our volunteers, depending on your schedule and availability as well as your interests and your skills we will determine the best volunteer fit!
Some opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Office Support (basic filing, computer/data entry)
- Adoption Support (building files, copies/scanning)
- Child Advocacy (finding families and preparing files)
- Event Support (logistics, procurement, decor, etc.)
- Social Media/Marketing (social media, video editing, website, etc.)
- More, More, More!
Please request a Volunteer Application to determine your best fit and placement at WACAP.
Most volunteer opportunities are available Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with limited weekend/event opportunities or virtual projects. Please inquire to determine availability.
- Child Welfare
- Data Entry
- Donor Management
- Case Work / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible schedule available (2-10hrs/wk)
- some computer, communication, interpersonal, judgement, attention to details, etc.