Your assistance is needed in organizing the HEALTH Campaign
17 people are interested
We, The World (see http://WE.net) is seeking individuals that are passionate about Heath to volunteer and coordinate the Unity Campaign - one of 11 Campaigns for Change (seehttp://WE.net/11themes). Although this position is ongoing, there is immediate need for coordinating for the upcoming 11 Days of Global Unity in September. Coordinators will be responsible for reaching out to and connecting with other organizations that align with the goals of the Health Campaign:
- Support holistic, integrative, proactive and preventive health practices
- Provide for universal healthcare worldwide
- Combat HIV/AIDS, malaria and other diseases (MDG #6)
- Promote the connection between individual well-being and societal health
- Carry out other programs to achieve Health and Wellness goals
Additional responsibilities include assisting partners in adding events to the Global Unity Calendar and maintaining an accurate database of partner information.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours/week