Meet your Little Brother or Sister once a week at their school or at a local Boys & Girls Club.
Together, you can eat lunch, play games, help with their homework, or just chat. At the end of the day, it’s really about starting a friendship, providing guidance and inspiring a child to reach their potential.
Becoming a Big Brother or Big Sister is a fun and easy way to make a BIG difference in your community. All you have to do is hang out, have fun, and be a friend to a local child.
Other locations include:
LUNCH TIME LOCATIONS
- McCarver Elementary (2141 S. J St.)
- Gray Middle School (6229 S. Taylor St.)
After School LOCATIONS
- Baker Middle School (8001 S. J St.)
- Al Davies Boys & Girls Club (1620 S. 17th St.)
- Henry T. Schatz Boys & Girls Club (3875 S. 66th St.)
- Child Development
- Child Welfare
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 1 hour per week during the school year.