Looking for a way to make a difference in the lives of girls?
Apply to serve on the Board of Directors for the R.O.S.E. Foundation
Do you long to make a difference in the community... touch a life...provide guidance to a wondering mind...be a mentor to a young soul...or shine a ray of hope in to a life? Do you have creative youth programming ideas that are just longing to be expressed...have experience creating, marketing, and hosting programs for youth? If you answered "YES" to any of the questions mentioned above, the R.O.S.E. Foundation invites you to consider donating your time, talents, and treasures by becoming a member of our Board of Directors!
What is the role of the Board of Directors?
The R.O.S.E. Foundation Board of Directors is responsible for governing and managing all aspects of the organization. Tasks include planning, overseeing, and evaluating effectiveness of programs as well as managing financial aspects. The Board of Directors also serve as liaisons and advocates to the community by cultivating relationships conducive to program development.
What is the Time Commitment?
- Directors serve a (2) year term (renewable).
- Directors are required to attend (1) monthly Board meeting
- Directors should communicate via email or phone with other board members for planning purposes between board meetings.
- Directors should invest time outside of Board meetings (roughly 2-3 hours a week) advocating for and cultivating new relationships and researching for/planning for programs on behalf of the R.O.S.E. Foundation.
Ideal Board of Directors Requirements Include:
- Possessing a passion for wanting to enhance the lives of girls
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Great communication skills
- Persistence and determination to make a difference
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment